Here are some portfolio sites:
- Peter Nudo
- Raina Van Cleave
- Scribble and Tweak
- Stian Herdal
- Reilly Stroope
- Nina Zakharkina-Berezner
- BeeJay Elles
- Colin Day
- TransForm Design
Click to see each and evaluate them asking the following questions:
- Does the site load quickly?
- Is the design effective?
- Is the design fresh? Or does the site look dated?
- Is it hard to find the actual work? How many clicks does it take to get to the work?
- Is there information about the projects? Is there enough? Is it too much?
- Are there live links to actual web projects?
- Would you hire this person? Why or why not?
- Can you tell what the person does right off the bat?
- Is there a resume or CV?
- Is the site distinctive? Or does it look like something you have seen before?
Places to go to find inspiration: